NI video marketing hacks: how to enable HD videos in your Facebook feed
Raise the quality of your social media content by enabling video uploads in HD (tip: it works for photos, too).
For example, if you or your business has shot some video, or employed a pro to shoot some. Naturally then, you want to share the video online, but when you upload it, the quality is poor.
How come? And can it be fixed?
The answer is yes. You need to make some changes to your Facebook account and then you’re good.
Here’s how to do it on your phone:
- Open the Facebook application on your phone and select the menu symbol (lower corner)
- Select Settings in the menu
- Select Account Settings
- Look for Videos and Photos and select it
- Turn on the Upload HD feature for Video
- Also turn on the Upload HD feature for Photo
- Check you have the right data settings
- And you’re good to go!
You’ve just enabled Facebook high-quality videos and photos for your account – a simple hack that can save your reputation from the damage caused by low-res, poor quality video.