Sometimes your business or organisation needs a simple, direct approach to marketing – and animated videos created for businesses in Northern Ireland are the ideal solution.
Animated videos, sometimes called animated explainer videos or just explainer videos, are a highly effective form of digital marketing.
Here’s why we love them:
- People love consuming video and remember what’s in them far more than text or images
- Animated videos excel at getting one or two simple points across
- They are a highly cost-effective advertising medium; our videos start from £395+vat including music
- We like using local accents, but we can also source voice artists across the British Isles and internationally
- Don’t have a script? Don’t worry, SmartVideo can write one for you.
All the videos on this page were made by us, using local voice talent and local scriptwriters, and made for local clients.
Our video creation process is local, trusted and transparent
We love animated videos so much, we made the one at the top for ourselves to explain our process to clients. Our four-step process makes it easy:
- We listen to your needs and create your script
- You approve the script and we record it
- Our animators add images and music
- You review and approve the work.
Here’s how it works: you have a free consultation with SmartVideo, and we come back with a no-obligation quote. Once the script is created and approved, we’ll record the voiceover.
We’ll provide you with around four seconds of trial animation for approval; that way you know what you’re getting. Then the animators will create the video. You’ll have up to three opportunities to make small revisions, and we’re all set. You now have a powerful digital marketing tool at your disposal.
Do I own the copyright of the animated video?
The commissioner has unlimited rights in perpetuity to use the video for their promotional and marketing purposes. We also have an option for you to purchase the copyright of the video so that you own it yourself.
We can also provide platform-optimized versions of our videos (this means they display perfectly in the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
Big social media platforms really like optimized content because it gives the user a better experience. And from your point of view, your content is maximised on the screen. It’s best if we know about optimization before we start creating the video.