Raise the quality of your social media content by enabling HD videos in Facebook – with automatic uploading (tip: it works for photos, too).
For example, if you or your business has shot some video, or employed a pro to shoot some. Naturally then, you want to share the video online, but when you upload it, the quality is poor.
How come? And can it be fixed?
The answer is yes. You just need to make some account changes to enable HD videos in Facebook and then you’re good.
Here’s how to do it on your phone:
- Open the Facebook application on your phone and select the menu symbol (lower corner)
- Select Settings in the menu
- Select Account Settings
- Look for Videos and Photos and select it
- Turn on the Upload HD feature for Video
- Also turn on the Upload HD feature for Photo
- Check you have the right data settings
- And you’re good to go!
You’ve just enabled HD videos in Facebook – which means high-quality videos and photos in your account and feed going forward – a simple hack that can save your reputation from the damage caused by low-res, poor quality video.